Refugee Claims Inside Canada

Refugee claims made within Canada are adjudicated by the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB). If you think you may wish to bring a refugee claim, it is a good idea to speak with a lawyer first. I would recommend getting in touch with me if you, or a friend or family member, is contemplating making a refugee claim.